You know you have graduated from BPGC when:
– 10:30 pm is just another passing hour.
– You have smelt fresh outside air beyond 11:30 pm.
– You manage to speak complete sentences without using even one swear word.
– Monginis and Nescafe do not form a part of your daily diet.
– Maggi or paneer puffs are not the only other dinner alternatives.
– Choices go beyond old monk and IB.
– You actually contemplate going to bed by 11:00pm.
– Group discussions are more than CS Strategies.
– You have stopped having dreams about snipers, guns, maps, clans and tourneys.
– You own more footwear than that rugged floater and the all-purpose bathroom slippers.
– You finally have clean and ironed trousers and shirts in your wardrobe.
– Good internet speeds have finally become normal and not a cause for celebration.
– You logged into your orkut account after 2 years.
– You have begun responding to your real name again.
– You don’t complain of lack of ‘birds’ to ‘watch’.
– (For girls only) You finally meet guys who have real conversations with you.
– (For both girls and boys) Your prospective of getting a ‘real’ date has improved.
– You bathe regularly.
– You dont need to eat Chole Bhature every sunday morning.
– You actually find cheaper modes of transport and dont have to shell out 600 bucks for a single outing.
– Good food is no longer a rarity.
– You actually use your cell phone economically and have balance in it most of the time.
– You can finally search for ‘ANALog devices’, get songs of the band called ‘ORGY’ and even see pictures of ‘MiddleSEX county’ on google.
– Every website can be opened.
– AVK and notices are not a reality, only a faint hilarious memory.
Welcome to life beyond BPGC.