My weekend trek gave me an amazing tan. I began asking for tan-recovery methods and found quite a few of them. I’ve listed them out. They might be pretty useful for people who return from summer adventures.
1. Rub tomatoes on the tanned skin.
2. Use rose water regularly.
3. Malai with Turmeric will work wonders.
4. Curd and honey go a long way in bleaching the skin.
5. Apply malai on the tanned skin and then use atta (wheat flour) and rub over those parts.
6.(This’ll work for girls): Best time to get your arms and legs waxed. 😀
These are the exclusive tan recovery techniques. If anyone has more, do tell me. 😀